GhoulishtieGhoulishtie

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Shingeki no Ball Z Shingeki no Ball Z

You know newgrounds is in the pits when shit like this is going on front page :\

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

Don't care about the details, this pretty much sums up alot of bronies IMO. This was hilarious!

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

Yet another shitty flash on the homepage :\

batman eat picachu PARODY batman eat picachu PARODY

*Singing* Thiiiisss waaassss shhhiiiiitah!!

pkachu drinks a hrlm shak pkachu drinks a hrlm shak

Finally a parody against something that is ACTUALLY stupid!

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

Meh, let people do what they want. Last pewdiepie flash parody that was front paged was better anyway.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I really enjoy flashes like these that parody anything with balls of steel, knowing thousands of fanboys await. However...

I disagree with your whole argument with face-cam users on youtube. To you it may seem scripted, fake, non-humorous, and boring, but there are many different minds that wander the internet. I personally keep an eye on his channel for anything interesting I would want to try out myself. I know there's alot of unnecessary (and overused) jokes used, but I don't hate em for it. With that said, still a funny good parody flash. Just pointing out not all followers of these guys watch them for teh lulz.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

So far you have stayed to the storyline, and explained even the backstory. The art isn't bad either, and it kept the dbz feeling. I hope they see this.

bocodamondo responds:

if you mean with "they" salagir & gogeta jr. then of course i did asked them via message if i should animate this back then when i didn even started. they agreed and i did send them just days ago a message about this finished version ^^
they said they did liked it ^^

Smokin' Smokin'

completly agree

My father smoked for 30+ years, and is now battling cancer because of it. Cigarettes are horrible, and I don't see any reason why people smoke them. Yes, it gives you that buzz the first few hits, but then it becomes a handicap AND a money waster. No excuse. You want a 'stress reliever'? Get a vaporizer, and smoke pot. 100% harmless with a vaporizer, and it actually does something to ya, and NOT kill ya.

vakavadesigns responds:

Sorry you have to go through this :(

Thanks for the review...

Smoke Kills (...) Smoke Kills (...)

...........hah

That was hilariously random. Good Job.